oberon interface to Linux c.
Author Message
 oberon interface to Linux c.

Hi

I have seen in some earlier mail here that there seam to exist a
module with the name IMLIB, for interfacing with Windose.

Where can I find the proper library to interface to Linux c-libraries?

regards
guran

Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:38:15 GMT
 oberon interface to Linux c.
Hello!

Quote:
> I have seen in some earlier mail here that there seam to exist a
> module with the name IMLIB, for interfacing with Windose.

> Where can I find the proper library to interface to Linux c-libraries?

The imlib I know of is part of current gtk and enlightenment.
VisualOberon uses it for loading various image formats. imlib is X11
stuff, as far as I know it will not work under Microsoft Windows. If
you are interested in using imlib from within oo2c, the relevant
module is part of VisualOberon (http::/visualoberon.sourceforge.net).

--
Gru?...
       Tim.

Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:04:29 GMT

1. Oberon human interface (was Re: Oberon in BYTE)

2. WANTED: Oberon interfaces to speech APIs

3. Interfacing C/C++ to Modula-3/Oberon Re (2): Use of Modula-3

4. Serial Interface & SPARC Oberon

5. HTTP interface for Oberon/F

6. Oberon/F WINSOCK interface module sought

7. Questions about Gadgets programming in Linux Native Oberon 2.3.7

8. Oberon and Linux

9. Native Oberon System-3 on Linux GGI

10. networking in linux native oberon

11. oberon for linux 2.3.6h