Printing OB/MPW manual... help?
Author Message
 Printing OB/MPW manual... help?

Hi,
Can anyone advise me on how to print the Oberon for MPW manual so the first
line of the text on each page isn't cut off?  I tried using a reduction in
the Page Setup box, but I guess the postscript file overrides that.  I
guess the manual was set for larger paper than our LaserWriter can handle
("letter size", 8.5 * 11 inches or 21.59 cm * 27.94 cm ).

Can anyone suggest perhaps a postscript command to insert in the file which
would yield a 5 or 10% size reduction?

Sorry about such a trivial question but I'm floundering at the frontiers of
my (meager) grasp of printing technology...

Thank you,
   Ron
--

Speech-Language Pathology            voice: (801) 378-6457
Brigham Young University              Provo, Utah, 84062-8662

Sun, 18 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help Files and Printed Manuals???

2. OB/X SamplesMacHello help?

3. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

4. Help, mac/mpw oberon in system 6.07?

5. Help for p1 M2 under MPW

6. HELP: Porting MacPython to MPW SIOW - CR's sometimes turn to LF's

7. Macintosh MPW Language Systems FORTRAN - HELP!

8. Printed manuals

9. Help & Manual help

10. printing gforth manual on US letter size paper

11. Ob/F:OLE automation...when?

12. Ob/F:ODBC32 error.