Oberon for NetBSD?
Author Message
 Oberon for NetBSD?

I know that there is an Oberon version for Linux running on i386
processors.  I am using a i486 machine running the NetBSD.  Would it
be possible to port the Linux version of Oberon to run under NetBSD?
The processor is the same, and the Host operating systems are two
versions of Unix, so, it doesn't seem like it should be too difficult.
Would someone be willing to do this if it has not already been done?

-- ben

| Ben Smith-Mannschott                                                |

|     http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;               |
|      It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.               |
|      It is by the beans of Java that the thoughts acquire speed,    |
|      the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.         |
|      It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.               |

Mon, 26 May 1997 13:53:53 GMT

1. porting squeak to NetBSD on mac68k

2. GNU Smalltalk on NetBSD anyone?

3. GNU Smalltalk and NetBSD

4. Problems compiling FOX for Ruby (FXRuby) on NetBSD

5. Problems compiling FOX for Ruby (FXRuby) on NetBSD

6. Ada 95 compiler for NetBSD

7. Porting GNAT to NetBSD/68k

8. GNAT-2.00 for FreeBSD 1.1.5, NetBSD and BSDI386 available

9. GNAT SUN3s and NetBSD

10. GNAT for NetBSD

11. ADA for NetBSD ????

12. GNAT on NetBSD