Oberon V3/Gadgets for MacOberon
Author Message
 Oberon V3/Gadgets for MacOberon

In the past week, I have been swamped with inquiries about the
status/plans of V3 and the Gadgets system for MacOberon. I don't know
what has prompted this sudden surge of interest, but please let me make
the following statement:

1. I am currently *very* busy finishing my doct{*filter*}dissertation and not
   working on MacOberon at this time. However,
2. As soon as I am done with (1), I will turn my attention back to
   MacOberon. Among other things, there will be a MacOberon V3/Gadgets
   system. There will also be a much better optimizing compiler, and,
   eventually, a PowerPC implementation.
3. Expect further surprises/goodies, but not before Christmas.

Michael Franz

Sat, 16 Mar 1996 22:07:14 GMT

1. Questions about Gadgets programming in Linux Native Oberon 2.3.7

2. JavaBeans vs Oberon Gadgets

3. gadgets for SPARC oberon ?

4. Questions about Oberon-3 & Gadgets

5. Gadgets fo DOS-Oberon

6. source/ref. on oberon or Macoberon

7. MacOberon and Oberon-2

8. 02/Oberon-2 for MacOberon

9. Comments on V3/UDP Re: Oberon Project

10. Translation: Neues Motherboard für Oberon V3 2.2

11. Neues Motherboard für Oberon V3 2.2

12. Anwender Prog. für Oberon V3 2.2