Example of S3 GraphicFrames ?
Author Message
 Example of S3 GraphicFrames ?

Hi everyone-

I finally made the transition to from V4 to S3,
which is going nicely so far. Now I'm trying to
do some graphics, for which I used Frames under
V4. S3 has GraphicFrames, which seem to do something
similar, but the whole S3 event model seems to be
different, and I can't get it to work right.
Does anybody have some source they'd be willing to
share that shows how event handling works under
GraphicsFrames?
Many thanks in advance and greetings,
Ulf

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. RFC: Smalltalk Semantic Specifications (S3)

2. S3 video Problems?

3. Oberon S3 for minimal Hardware

4. Hacking S3 fonts

5. S3: Multiple incompatibilities with ISPs

6. S3: Multiple incompatibilities with ISPs

7. S3: internet/ISP testing has phycho/socio enviroment.

8. Native Oberon & S3 Virge

9. Oberon S3 CDROMs

10. Y2K hack for S3 R2.3.

11. Spreadsheet in S3