CFV for comp.programming.literate posted in news.announce.newgroups
Author Message
 CFV for comp.programming.literate posted in news.announce.newgroups

[I'm posting this since an RFD for comp.programming.literate appeared on this
group, and the CFV doesn't. Unfortunately, I missed the first CFV by a few
days, so I'm doing this for the 2nd CFV]

The Call For Votes on the creation of comp.programming.literate has been posted
to news.announce.newgroups, news.groups, and other groups (Look for article ID

September 14. If you have difficulties finding the CFV, ask me for a copy.

Matthias

-----

  "And that's why I am going to turn this world upside down, and make
   of it a fire so *bright* that someone real will notice"
                                -- Vernor Vinge, _Tatja Grimm's World_

Tue, 27 Feb 1996 23:48:06 GMT

1. CFV for comp.programming.literate posted in news.announce.newgroups

2. CFV for comp.programming.literate posted in news.announce.newgroups

3. CFV: comp.programming.literate

4. comp.sys.ibm.pc, alt.msdos.programmer, comp.os.msdos.programmer, comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc, news.announce.newgroups, news.groups

5. CFV: comp.lang.tcl.announce moderated

6. 2nd CFV: comp.lang.python.announce moderated

7. CFV: comp.lang.python.announce moderated

8. CFV: comp.lang.tcl.announce moderated

9. 3rd RFD: comp.programming.literate

10. RFD: comp.programming.literate

11. 2nd RFD: comp.programming.literate

12. Rejected submission to comp.programming.literate (fwd)