Oberon/F/BlackBox OLE (Ocx) sample code?
Author Message
 Oberon/F/BlackBox OLE (Ocx) sample code?

Anybody have a sample application of OLE controls/objects in Oberon/F or
BlackBox? I have an opportunity to convert a Visual FoxPro(UGH!)
application to BlackBox, but I don't know enough more than the first thing
about OLE automation, etc. to get anywhere quickly. Any pointers, tips, or
preliminary docs on the Ole subsystem in BlackBox Component Builder would
be much appreciated.

Mayson G. Lancaster

Fri, 28 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. sample code to list ActiveX methods/properties on an OCX

2. OLE Interface in BlackBox

3. Oberon & BlackBox

4. Oberon / BlackBox for REAL projects ?

5. Oberon language questions (blackbox)

6. A propos de BlackBox Component Framework (Oberon/F)

7. OLE/OCX assignment to indexed item of array-type property

8. Help needed with OLE/OCX...

9. using ocx/ole & clarion

10. OLE/OCX Blob field ?????

11. Wrapping VA as ActiveX / OCX / OLE Automation

12. Rampant OLE/OCX confusion - CW2.003xxx