Oberon/F questions
Author Message
 Oberon/F questions

Oberon/F is a calming experience after a day in the trenches of Visual Basic.
But I'm stuck on a few things with the Oberon/F Win 1.1 Beta:

-Is there some way to get the Windows device context for a Frame?
  Oberon/F doesn't yet support bitmaps, so I'm looking for a way to
  make the Win API call

        DrawIcon(hDC, x, y, hIcon)

 in a frame.

-Is there some way to have a "live" form in a text document?  Form views can be pasted into
  a document, but they switch to edit mode while nested in the document.  Even the ability
  to embed a single push button would be sufficient.

Regards,
Ian Rae

Sat, 17 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Frage Oberon 3 / Question Oberon 3

2. Oberon-Growth-Limit was Re: Oberon: beginners questions

3. New Books on Oberon (Short summary: Three Questions on Oberon)

4. Question about modifying $n (where n != 0) fields when OFS != FS

5. Question on FS and GS registers

6. CD-Oberon - Oberon/F

7. CD-Oberon Oberon 3 Printer Problem

8. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

9. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

10. Native Oberon: Getting DOS based installation out of Oberon-0

11. Oberon-2 in Native Oberon System 3

12. modula2-to-Oberon, C++-to-Oberon