XML For Plugin/Native Oberon
Author Message
 XML For Plugin/Native Oberon

Hello all,

I've now gotten a port of the XML package from BlueBottle Oberon
to Native/Plugin Oberon to a place where I'm ready to do an
initial release.  I started this so that Edgar's WebDAV package
can be ported to BlueBottle as well.  I cut some stuff out of
the XML package that didn't easily port and/or didn't seem
needed for WebDAV.  I also ported over the BlueBottle modules
AosIO and AosFS (again cutting out stuff I didn't need and was
difficult to port.) Anyway if anyone else wants to play with
this here is the link:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I'd like to port this to Oberon V4, but as it stands the code
is heavily dependent on Oberon-X extensions so it won't
compile under Oberon-2.

Regards,

John M. Drake

Tue, 23 Aug 2005 06:07:33 GMT

1. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

2. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

3. Native Oberon: Getting DOS based installation out of Oberon-0

4. Oberon-2 in Native Oberon System 3

5. POLL: Interest in PC Oberon (Native Oberon)

6. Native-Dylan xml-parser lib

7. Native XML type.

8. SOFTWARE: Native XDS-x86 v2.20 (Modula-2/Oberon-2 compiler)

9. USB Zip drive under BlueBottle or Native Oberon?

10. USB Zip drive under BlueBottle or Native Oberon?

11. Oberon-2 Win32 Native

12. Native oberon usage outside of G7 societies.