Using Pow! oberon-2 compiler with another program
Author Message
 Using Pow! oberon-2 compiler with another program

Hello people I am a crazy fan of a specific editor, I was wondering if
anyone new how I could use the built in oberon-2 compiler with another
program.

Thanks in advance,

Fotis

Thu, 21 Apr 2005 05:31:38 GMT
 Using Pow! oberon-2 compiler with another program

Dear Fotis,

Quote:
> anyone new how I could use the built in oberon-2 compiler with another
> program.

Sorry, this is not an answer, but you might want to try...

Quote from Oberon-2 Programming with Windows by Muhlbacher et al., p28:

"The editor provided with POW! may be replaced by another one if a precisely
defined interface is strictly adhered to. (...available from the
authors...)"

http://www.fim.uni-linz.ac.at/pow/contact.htm

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Dee

Tue, 03 May 2005 05:27:34 GMT

1. Wirth's Oberon-0 Compiler for Pow!

2. POW-C-Oberon

3. Creating Buttons in POW Oberon-2

4. POW! Great for Oberon beginners

5. POW - Programmers Oberon Workbench

6. pow resource compiler - help!

7. Pow! Compiler and linker interface DLLs

8. Announce: Oberon 960, an Oberon-2 compiler generating 80960 code

9. Very portable Oberon compiler (Oberon and ANDF)

10. Newsgroups for C++ Programmers Using Borland's Compiler Writing Programs for windows 95

11. Compiling a COBOL program using MicroFocus compiler

12. Problem with program using g77 compiler