oberon webring management dead?
Author Message
 oberon webring management dead?

Since more than one week there are several sites in the ring's queue
of the oberon webring.

I asked Peter twice, using different email addresses,
to add them to the ring. Got no reply.

If a ring helper reads this, please add those sites
to the webring that are related to Oberon.

Thanks

IM (inofficial man)

P.S.: please do not reply to this post, as it would be published
immediatly at the URL given in the sender's company name.

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 oberon webring management dead?

Quote:

> I asked Peter twice, using different email addresses,
> to add them to the ring. Got no reply.

All right, all right. Guenter, just calm down, will'ya? :-) I'am on the
job... It just takes some time to do taxes in the states... :-/

--
By(T)e...         / More Info?  http://www.peter.froehlich.com/ \
         Peter... \ Please remove ".spamblock" before replying! /

Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Python webring is dead

2. Oberon Webring?

3. Resources at the Oberon Webring

4. The Oberon Webring...

5. Webring ok? /was webring S.O.S.

6. DEAD DEAD DEAD

7. Modula-2 may be dead, but long live Oberon-2

8. source code management software for Oberon?

9. Dead keys are dead?

10. OOPSLA97 paper posted: Fitting the Workflow Management Facility into the Object Management Architecture

11. Dolphin WebRing

12. Webring