book and reference on Oberon...
Author Message
 book and reference on Oberon...

Hi,

I just want to get start with MPW Oberon but I need a pointer
to a reference/tutorial book.  I saw the title "The
Programming Language Oberon-2", could this be the one that
I need?  I called the bookstores but they don't have anything
about it, could someone provide some info, such as the publisher
and the ISBN?

I would like to know other titles of books on Oberon.  Thanks.

Thanks.

pete

p.s.  The FAQ that I found was Dec, 94.  :-(

Fri, 09 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Books on Oberon (Short summary: Three Questions on Oberon)

2. Guy's Oberon reference site?

3. Reference card Oberon 4 at Linz FTP

4. Oberon compiler and references

5. Reference to Oberon

6. Search a good german Oberon Tutorial/Book

7. Re (2): 2nd hand Oberon books

8. 2nd hand Oberon books

9. Book "Programming in Oberon"

10. Writers Of Out Of Print Oberon Books

11. German Book on Oberon

12. Oberon Companion book