Disk Om Modul
Author Message
 Disk Om Modul

I have problems to install OBERON IN Disk Om Module and Disk On Chip, OS can
not find the Disk Om modul and Disk On Chip

How can I fix this problem ??

thanks

javier

Sat, 19 Apr 2003 18:20:51 GMT
 Disk Om Modul
Quote:

> I have problems to install OBERON IN Disk Om Module and
> Disk On Chip, OS can not find the Disk Om modul and Disk On Chip

> How can I fix this problem ??

Readers of this NewsGroup handle different systems/versions
of Oberon.  Best state which system/version your query applies to.

Chris Glur.

Sun, 20 Apr 2003 07:22:44 GMT

1. Brequest om WindowsNT workstation

2. Alloc and Opx and Om (OBJs)

3. Finding files on a given disk on other accessed disk

4. OS writing: detecting which disk was used as boot disk

5. UPDATE: New Assembler Programming site: --- http://www.programmersheaven.com

6. New assembly Programming site: --- http://www.programmersheaven.com

7. http://news.linuxprogramming.com

8. equivalent of NULL or OM in Python

9. Need information om Python byte-code

10. Om opposition och s?n't

11. Large data array (operations) via disk disk files

12. How to post HTML file created by Tcl script to Navigator running om the same host