Interview with Niklaus Wirth
Author Message
 Interview with Niklaus Wirth

Check out the June edition of Software Development magazine.

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Interview with Niklaus Wirth

Quote:

> Check out the June edition of Software Development magazine.

How can I obtain a copy?

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Interview with Niklaus Wirth

Quote:

> > Check out the June edition of Software Development magazine.

> How can I obtain a copy?

I just found the (May 1997) web site: <http://www.sdmagazine.com/>

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Interview with Niklaus Wirth

Quote:

>> How can I obtain a copy?

>I just found the (May 1997) web site: <http://www.sdmagazine.com/>

Sorry for the late answer. I don't come here very often.

I got my copy in one of them magazine stands. I would assume you could
find one somewhere in Oslo too. Maybe you could also try computer
bookstores.

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Book: The School of Niklaus Wirth

2. 'Compiler Construction' by Niklaus Wirth

3. Who are the 2 Niklaus Wirth's

4. Niklaus Wirth's EULER

5. New Book: The School of Niklaus Wirth

6. Niklaus Wirth

7. Niklaus Wirth: The Human

8. Niklaus Wirth: The Human

9. Niklaus Wirth

10. N. Wirth interview now on-line

11. N. Wirth interview

12. InterViews callbacks (Was: TCL-IV: Combinging TCL with InterViews)