Enhanced versions of TextPrinter somewhere?
Author Message
 Enhanced versions of TextPrinter somewhere?

I've been using Oberon V4 happily for years,
and now I would like to have more text layout features.
So my question is:

Are there enhanced versions of the module "TextPrinter"
available, e.g., with things like

 - automatic hyphenation,
 - automatic layout of footnotes and floating figures
 - suppression of pagebreaks at specified places
 etc.?

Thanks
Andreas

Sat, 12 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. enhancing j release 1, version 7

2. Enhanced version of testdrid.rex

3. The free version of vpp is enhanced

4. tkcon where is the enhanced version

5. How do I launch 'somewhere/Sweety.py' without 'somewhere/'?

6. Bug somewhere in the XML stuff

7. GNU ST binaries somewhere ?

8. Is Somewhere an archive of this NG postings?

9. DFX Plug-in somewhere?

10. A cool editor done in VWorks somewhere?

11. Q: Is there a Matrix class somewhere?

12. Mr AOKIS stuff somewhere?