Who are the 2 Niklaus Wirth's
Author Message
 Who are the 2 Niklaus Wirth's

Quote:

>Posting for a friend. Please respond via email as I don't regularly
>read these groups.

>Just a quick question.

>Niklaus Wirth #1 is the inventor of the Pascal programming lanquage.
>Niklaus Wirth #2 is the chief designer of Simtek F1 cars.

>Is there a relation?

Originally posted to  rec.autos.tech and alt.folklore.computers.

I think there may be a relation in that #1 likes to have speedy compilers
and #2 likes to compile speedy cars.  Other than that, I am stumped.

Taylor Hutt, VAroom
Wanted: 1969 Datsun Fairlady 2000 w/ dual 38mm Mikuni carbs.

Fri, 11 Apr 1997 21:31:59 GMT

1. 'Compiler Construction' by Niklaus Wirth

2. Niklaus Wirth's EULER

3. New Book: The School of Niklaus Wirth

4. Interview with Niklaus Wirth

5. New Book: The School of Niklaus Wirth

6. Niklaus Wirth

7. Niklaus Wirth: The Human

8. Niklaus Wirth: The Human

9. Niklaus Wirth

10. Niklaus Wirth's compiler book (was Re: Compiler.)

11. ANNOUNCE: C++ Version of Wirth's Oberon-O compiler

12. Seek for german version of Wirth's book