Regexp In Oberon are on hades.ethz.ch
Author Message
 Regexp In Oberon are on hades.ethz.ch

I uploaded the implementation I mentioned earlier to hades.ethz.ch.
Currently it is in /pub/incoming, the file is Regexp.mod.

Regards.
--Dvd

Thu, 17 Jul 1997 19:35:18 GMT
 Regexp In Oberon are on hades.ethz.ch

Quote:

>I uploaded the implementation I mentioned earlier to hades.ethz.ch.
>Currently it is in /pub/incoming, the file is Regexp.mod.

>Regards.
>--Dvd

The file has been moved to /pub/Oberon/Sources

Markus

Sat, 19 Jul 1997 22:20:08 GMT

1. New sources on hades.ethz.ch

2. new version of OS2oberon has been uploaded on hades@ethz.ch

3. New stuff in /pub/Oberon/Tools on ftp.inf.ethz.ch

4. problem accessing www.cs.inf.ethz.ch

5. Q: Address of neptune.inf.ethz.ch

6. neptune.inf.ethz.ch???

7. VESA drivers for DOS-Oberon System 3 uploaded to Hades

8. Oberon Day '94, ETHZ 14-Sep-1994

9. Free Oberon-2 LEX/YACC files updated to latest ETHZ definition

10. scope+module_eval+regexp+[].each+GC bugs?

11. CUAClip.ch and MOUSE.ch Files

12. GNAT.Regexp: Am I missing something?