Thierry Coq
Greg Haynes
Klaus-Peter Reimers

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:51:54 GMT
Brian Clausing

Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:59:18 GMT
 PO 3rd edition subscription list

Quote:

>Samuel A. Falvo II
>Rene Kyllingstad
>Apostolos Syropoulos
>Brian Clausing

I have a Wiki site that I maintain.  If you want, you can maintain the
reprint list there.

--
KC5TJA/6, DM13, QRP-L #1447
Samuel A. Falvo II

Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:37:11 GMT

> I have a Wiki site that I maintain.  If you want, you can maintain the
> reprint list there.

Thank you for your kind offer.
However, I am currently building a web app with Christof Brass to maintain
the reprint list.
I want it to be a custom web app, because I am planning to do a post on
http://slashdot.org to promote Oberon and to explain our wish for a
reprint, and thereby attracting lots of more potentially interested
people. A wiki wouldn't be a suitable solution for this goal.

I am also considering to address http://www.kuro5hin.org and
http://www.advogato.org, virtual communities like these consist of *lots*
of people who are interested in advanced information technology.

Cheers,

    Erik.

Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:01:46 GMT
 PO 3rd edition subscription list
Project Oberon reprint list.

Samuel A. Falvo II
Rene Kyllingstad
Pieter Muller
Jeff Templon
Erik Terpstra
Prof. Treutwein
Pedro G. Gonnet
Ronald Praver
Michael Steinkellner
Mark van de Wettering
Anes Sadikovic
Matteo Corti
Mischa Molhoek
Steve Adams
Necati Ecevit
Kobus Vos
Boris Ashkinazi
Marco Oetken
Willem Dijkstra
Spiros Lakkos
Peter Easthope
Thomas Amberg
Sven Dehmel
Jaco Geldenhuys
Marco Rooney
Prof. Dr. Sigrid Schubert
Marc Frei
Peter H. Froehlich
Patrick Hunziker
Stuart Norman
Greg Law
Pieter de Villiers
Nick Oprea
P. Provoost
Grard Meunier
Graham Minchin
Dmitry Funt
Forsyth
Peter Ilberg
Y R Siddarth
Roland Kwee
Lorenzo Bettini
Stefan Lucks
Thierry Coq
Greg Haynes
Klaus-Peter Reimers
Vladislav
Fran?ois Ladouceur
Apostolos Syropoulos
Brian Clausing
Philipp Heuberger
Alan Harkreader
Matthias Kretschmer
Josh Madarasz

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 02:11:17 GMT
 PO 3rd edition subscription list
Hi, is there still a chance to get onto that list to ? Would be great !!

How does this thing work ? When do we pay ? When do we get that book ?

Fabian

Quote:
> Project Oberon reprint list.

> Samuel A. Falvo II
> Rene Kyllingstad
> Pieter Muller
> Jeff Templon
> Erik Terpstra
> Prof. Treutwein
> Pedro G. Gonnet
> Ronald Praver
> Michael Steinkellner
> Mark van de Wettering
> Anes Sadikovic
> Matteo Corti
> Mischa Molhoek
> Steve Adams
> Necati Ecevit
> Kobus Vos
> Boris Ashkinazi
> Marco Oetken
> Willem Dijkstra
> Spiros Lakkos
> Peter Easthope
> Thomas Amberg
> Sven Dehmel
> Jaco Geldenhuys
> Marco Rooney
> Prof. Dr. Sigrid Schubert
> Marc Frei
> Peter H. Froehlich
> Patrick Hunziker
> Stuart Norman
> Greg Law
> Pieter de Villiers
> Nick Oprea
> P. Provoost
> Grard Meunier
> Graham Minchin
> Dmitry Funt
> Forsyth
> Peter Ilberg
> Y R Siddarth
> Roland Kwee
> Lorenzo Bettini
> Stefan Lucks
> Thierry Coq
> Greg Haynes
> Klaus-Peter Reimers
> Vladislav
> Fran?ois Ladouceur
> Apostolos Syropoulos
> Brian Clausing
> Philipp Heuberger
> Alan Harkreader
> Matthias Kretschmer
> Josh Madarasz

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 03:24:01 GMT
 PO 3rd edition subscription list

Quote:

> Hi, is there still a chance to get onto that list to ? Would be great !!

> How does this thing work ? When do we pay ? When do we get that book ?

> Fabian

You are on the list ;-)

We try to get enough people on the list that Addison Wesly will
reprint it.
You'll only pay if the book will be reprinted.
Unfortunately we don't know if we will succeed. But there are
plans to have an official site where you can register (or you
will be automatically registered if you are on the list like
you) and specify how much you would like to pay and if you are
interested in a image copy (facsimile) or a pure electronic
version in Oberon Texts format.

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 07:39:03 GMT
 PO 3rd edition subscription list

Quote:

> Hi, is there still a chance to get onto that list to ? Would be great !!

> How does this thing work ? When do we pay ? When do we get that book ?

AOL! AOL! Me Too!

--
This thing, that hath a code and not a core,
Hath set acquaintance where might be affections,

Mon, 01 Dec 2003 06:09:04 GMT

Fabian Moser
Byron Servies
Harald Wagener