PDA version
Author Message
 PDA version

Does anyone know of a version of Oberon (system or compiler) that
works with the Pilot?  The uOberon system looks like it could be
adapted for usage with the Pilot, but it also seems the Oberon system
could be adapted as well.

Steve

Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PDA version

.> Does anyone know of a version of Oberon (system or compiler) that
.> works with the Pilot?  The uOberon system looks like it could be
.> adapted for usage with the Pilot, but it also seems the Oberon system
.> could be adapted as well.
.>
.> Steve

I haven't heard of uOberon.  Do you have a web-page for it?

My guess is some version form Oberon V4 would be the easiest
to port.  I'm guessing that System 3 has gotten a little too
bulky to fit onto the Pilot, but perhaps a stripped down
version might make it.  Another interesting question would
be what would you have to do to get Oberon running on a PC
or Mac to interface with a Pilot?

Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PDA module - PDA questions

2. Labview PDA, What component does my Windows CE OS needs to run labview PDA

3. Smalltalk on a PDA?

4. PDA port of J or APL

5. Free Palm Pilot PDA

6. Smalltalk in A PDA