Keyboard Halt in Oberon for Linux
Author Message
 Keyboard Halt in Oberon for Linux

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can get out of an eternal loop using the keyboard? In
the windows version it's ctrl-alt-break, but in the linux version it doesn't
work...

Thanx in advance...

Hans

Tue, 06 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Keyboard Halt in Oberon for Linux

Quote:

> Hi,

> Does anyone know how I can get out of an eternal loop using the keyboard? In
> the windows version it's ctrl-alt-break, but in the linux version it doesn't
> work...

> Thanx in advance...

> Hans

If you're using Oberon V4 for Linux you just hit CTRL-C in the terminal where
you started Oberon from.
If you did not start Oberon from a terminal, you may also send the signal by
using:
    kill -2 <PID of Oberon Process>
If you're using only Oberon instance you may also just use:
    killall -2 oberon

Some of these may also work for System 3.

HTH,
    Robert

--

ICQ: 11467104                            try: telnet://anglistik.uibk.ac.at

Fri, 09 May 2003 15:22:51 GMT

1. Halt doesn't halt.

2. Compilation halts on GNAT 3-13p, RedHat6.2 Linux

3. Problem with Tk Menu Keyboard Shortcuts in Linux

4. Tcl Shell and keyboard problems under Linux

5. Questions about Gadgets programming in Linux Native Oberon 2.3.7

6. Oberon and Linux

7. oberon interface to Linux c.

8. Native Oberon System-3 on Linux GGI

9. networking in linux native oberon

10. oberon for linux 2.3.6h

11. Symbol files in Oberon for Linux

12. Backspace and cursos keys not working in oberon for linux