/F Browser?
Author Message
 /F Browser?

Hello.  I am working through the latest Oberon/F tutorials, and it said
that a DEFINITION may be obtained via (-> DevBrowser).  I have tried
everything I can think of to activate the browser, but to no avail.  How
does one activate the browser in /F?  Thanks.

Have a Board free day,
Mick Powers
Catonsville Community College          www.cat.cc.md.us/~mpowers

Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 /F Browser?

Quote:
> Hello.  I am working through the latest Oberon/F tutorials, and it said
> that a DEFINITION may be obtained via (-> DevBrowser).  I have tried
> everything I can think of to activate the browser, but to no avail.  How
> does one activate the browser in /F?  Thanks.

Select the name of a module or the name of an item imported from a module
(in the form <modulename>.<name> and then execute
DevBrowser.ShowInterface('') by pressing Ctrl+D (Windows) or Command+D
(MacOS) or choosing 'Interface' from menu Info.
Note: this works only if a symbol file for that module exists in the
appropriate subdirectory /sym.

Hans

Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Browsers, browsers, browsers

2. Ruby browser similar to Smalltalk browsers?

3. Lesson Browser/Refractory Browser

4. Refactoring Browser. VSE Refactoring Browser

5. The Eiffel OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

6. Ruby browser similar to Smalltalk browsers?

7. The Python OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

8. The Lisp/CLOS OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

9. Small Announce: tar tool and directory browser (not file browser)

10. The Smalltalk OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

11. VW Gemstone Browser vs. VA Gemstone Browser

12. Smalltalk Books FS