MacOberon R3
Author Message
 MacOberon R3

System 3 release 3 for Mac seems not available so far. Unfortunate for us,
since the Mac is still (or again) our most efffective development
environment.

Most competence for MacOberon R3 seems to bee concentrated at UCI, but
here has been no sign of R3 from there so far.

Is anyone else working on R3 for the Mac? If no one else is working on it,
I'll try to prepare a version of MacOberon R3 next week.

Additional volunteers are welcome (please reply by mail).

 gs.

--

Thu, 09 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Add R3, R1 <-68000

2. Changes in ENVY/Manager R3.0 application prerequisites

3. Gupta SQLBase driver for VisualWorks ENVY?/Developer R3.01

4. ABAP (development language for SAP particularly R3)

5. Prolog for Sys V R3

6. ascii R3^99 wanted

7. Blaxxun VRML NURBS plug-in also in R3???

8. ADE r3 - What is it?

9. Need compiler for Unix SV/r3.2

10. pygrep&References=<D7SH6.37473$r3.6697834@typhoon.nyroc

11. ANN: Trinc-Prolog R3 is released

12. Which is the best fortran compiler for a 386 running Sys V R3.2