MacOberon & Directory support?
Author Message
 MacOberon & Directory support?

In MacOberon, I can't seem to be able to get to files in any directory other
than the one Oberon sits in. I've tried browsing through the "Project Oberon"
source, but didn't see anything relevant. Any help?
--

-- Bob

Mon, 23 Oct 1995 11:45:09 GMT
 MacOberon & Directory support?

-> In MacOberon, I can't seem to be able to get to files in any directory other
-> than the one Oberon sits in. I've tried browsing through the "Project Oberon"
-> source, but didn't see anything relevant. Any help?

Oberon doesn't support the concept of a hierarchical directory structure.  It's one
of the "major simplifications" discussed in the "Project Oberon" book.

--
Matt Holiday                                  #include <std/disclaimer>

BNR Richardson, TX

Mon, 23 Oct 1995 22:39:53 GMT

1. Creating Directories & Sub-Directories from Clarion

2. Directory() with LFN support needed

3. small announcement: File/Directory Handling for supported Eiffel-Compilers

4. APL & J Directory

5. Directory() & file size

6. Reading A Directory (CFW4b & Legacy)

7. CW2.003 & Creating Directories

8. DBF & INDEX File directory

9. VX-REXX Directories & Files

10. Globals & directories

11. Directory & File Monitoring

12. Walk Directories via Caching (& Dup file detection)