ANNOUCE: Oberon Compiler C/C++
Author Message
 ANNOUCE: Oberon Compiler C/C++

The Oberon compiler that I have translated to C/C++ will be
ready about next week for testing. Are there any people
willing to try this compiler? This compiler is a one-to-one
translation from Oberon source to C/C++ ( no changes, that is
later)
BTW this is Oberon not Oberon-2 that will be the next Compiler.

Wed, 19 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUCE: Oberon Compiler C/C++

Quote:

>The Oberon compiler that I have translated to C/C++ will be
>ready about next week for testing. Are there any people
>willing to try this compiler? This compiler is a one-to-one
>translation from Oberon source to C/C++ ( no changes, that is
>later)
>BTW this is Oberon not Oberon-2 that will be the next Compiler.

What does it require to use?  What operating system?  What associated tools?

Thu, 20 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUCE: Oberon Compiler C/C++
It should compile with just about any C++ compiler.
The target output is directed at V4 X86 running under
windows for the first pass. This can be changed via the
source. No real tools are needed other then a text editor
to create the MOD file.
Quote:

> >The Oberon compiler that I have translated to C/C++ will be
> >ready about next week for testing. Are there any people
> >willing to try this compiler? This compiler is a one-to-one
> >translation from Oberon source to C/C++ ( no changes, that is
> >later)
> >BTW this is Oberon not Oberon-2 that will be the next Compiler.

> What does it require to use?  What operating system?  What associated tools?

Thu, 20 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUCE Experimental Oberon Compiler C++

3. ANNOUNCE: C++ Version of Wirth's Oberon-O compiler

4. Oberon to C++ compiler, any opinion?

5. Announce: Oberon 960, an Oberon-2 compiler generating 80960 code

6. Very portable Oberon compiler (Oberon and ANDF)

7. Camp Smalltalk (CS 6) registration

8. APL as First Language for CS

9. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

10. Test and Set (TS) vs Compare and Swap (CS)

11. Refactored Plus All Missing CS ANSI Tests In SIF

12. Camp Smalltalk (CS 6) registration