What Oberon books are recommended?
Author Message
 What Oberon books are recommended?

I've seen some references to several Oberon books here, including
"Project Oberon", "Programming in Oberon", and "The Oberon System".

Can anyone tell me which books they would recommend for someone
just starting out with Oberon, with no Modula-2 experience?

If you e-mail me, I will summarize to the net.

Thanks,

-Rodney

--

Mon, 06 Nov 1995 00:35:57 GMT

1. New Books on Oberon (Short summary: Three Questions on Oberon)

2. PB/cc Recommend Books

3. Which book can u recommend for Clarion

4. Recommended LabVIEW book?

5. What books for functional programming do you recommend ?

6. recommended text books about functional programming with Miranda

7. Could you guys recommend some books for me?

8. Recommended Books to learn Labview?

9. What books for functional programming do you recommend ?

10. Recommended book for REXX + OS/2?

11. recommended Scheme interpreter for Friedman-Wand-Haynes book?

12. any books recommended?