Q: How to make a view the focus view (BlackBox) ?
Author Message
 Q: How to make a view the focus view (BlackBox) ?

How do I program that a view should become the focus view in BlackBox V
1.3 ?

I open a file in a view, modify its contents (model), display them
in a second view, then open another file in a third view,
modify also and merge the modified contents into the second view.

I end up with the focus being the third view but I would like to
have the focus on the second one.

I am unable to figure out how to do that. Does anyone have a
solution ready ? I guess that the solution won't differ too
much between Oberon/F and BlackBox, and I presume that I should
send/broadcast some message but I could not figure out how.

Thanks a lot in advance
--
    Bernhard Treutwein    Tel. +49-89-5996-642, Fax -615
    Institut f. Med. Psychologie,

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~Bernhard_Treutwein
    --------------------------------
-------------------------------------
    C is its own virus

Sat, 01 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. BlackBox, embedded views?

2. No bind on variable View (801) attempting ot open the currewnt view

3. Controller/View question (dealing with view bounds)

4. Views, fields in views and run-time record declaration

5. View Position relative to Parent View

6. Viewing (or *not* viewing) .wrl files with NS3.0b5

7. Load .wrl Files, View it, centered in View

8. Orthogonal view / 2D view

9. C++/Views: A Model-View-Controller Library for C++

10. Setting focus on custom view (VW)

11. Checking focus of an ActiveX control's view

12. Question about setting Focus on a TextView in a Dialog View