USB Zip drive under BlueBottle or Native Oberon?
Author Message
 USB Zip drive under BlueBottle or Native Oberon?

Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone has managed to get a Zip drive to
work under BlueBottle or Native Oberon.  Here's the deal.  My
Windows 98 machine died on me yet again.  However I noticed that
I can still reach the FAT partiction if I boot BlueBottle from
a CD.  I can download files to floppies but of course that's
slow and painful.  So I'm hoping that I can connect via USB
and copy to a Zip drive.  Has anyone else tried this?  Hey
maybe there's a market for BlueBottle as a system recovery
utility.  ;-)

Regards,

John M. Drake

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 06:13:14 GMT

1. USB Zip drive under BlueBottle or Native Oberon?

2. Win 98 - USB Iomega 250 Zip Drive and Inback

3. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

4. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

5. Native Oberon: Getting DOS based installation out of Oberon-0

6. Oberon-2 in Native Oberon System 3

7. POLL: Interest in PC Oberon (Native Oberon)

8. "BlueBottle" Oberon for Windows

9. Bluebottle ? Does OBERON 3 recognize COM3 or COM4

10. xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive

11. xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive

12. SELL FLASH MEMORY USB DRIVE