Compiler to create executables for Windows
Author Message
 Compiler to create executables for Windows

Does there exist a compiler to create Windows-programs from the
program-codes made with Oberon?
(I mean, is there a possibility to make my own program executable by
Windows?)

Tue, 18 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Compiler to create executables for Windows

Quote:
> Does there exist a compiler to create Windows-programs from the
> program-codes made with Oberon?
> (I mean, is there a possibility to make my own program executable by
> Windows?)

You can use POW to create Windows executables and DLLs from your Oberon-2
sources. Also BlackBox enables lilnking Component Pascal and Oberon-2
programs in Windows executables and DLLs.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 18 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Compiler to create executables for Windows

Quote:

> Does there exist a compiler to create Windows-programs from the
> program-codes made with Oberon?
> (I mean, is there a possibility to make my own program executable by
> Windows?)

you might also take a look at Emil Zeller's Plug-in Oberon

      http://www.cs.inf.ethz.ch/~zeller/plugins.html

esp. the section:
http://www.cs.inf.ethz.ch/~zeller/plugins.html#PELinker

and (ofcourse) BlackBox (see http//:www.oberon.ch)

Pow, BlackBox & Plug-in use three different APIs.

Bernhard

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Compiler to create executables for Windows
You could use XDS Oberon-2/Modula-2 compiler. See
http://www.excelsior-usa.com/xdsx86.html
Quote:

> Does there exist a compiler to create Windows-programs from the
> program-codes made with Oberon?
> (I mean, is there a possibility to make my own program executable by
> Windows?)

Sun, 23 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Compiler to create executables for Windows
You could use XDS Oberon-2/Modula-2 compiler. See
http://www.excelsior-usa.com/xdsx86.html
Quote:

> Does there exist a compiler to create Windows-programs from the
> program-codes made with Oberon?
> (I mean, is there a possibility to make my own program executable by
> Windows?)

Sun, 23 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Compiler to create executables for Windows
You could use XDS Oberon-2/Modula-2 compiler. See
http://www.excelsior-usa.com/xdsx86.html
Quote:

> Does there exist a compiler to create Windows-programs from the
> program-codes made with Oberon?
> (I mean, is there a possibility to make my own program executable by
> Windows?)

Sun, 23 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Compiler to create executables for Windows
Thanks, I will try it, and I hope it will work
Thanks for your help!

Mieke

Quote:
> You could use XDS Oberon-2/Modula-2 compiler. See
> http://www.excelsior-usa.com/xdsx86.html

> > Does there exist a compiler to create Windows-programs from the
> > program-codes made with Oberon?
> > (I mean, is there a possibility to make my own program executable by
> > Windows?)

Wed, 26 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Ciao compiler to create Win32 executable

2. Compiling TK : configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables

3. configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables

4. Tclapp in windows: How to wrap a custom interpreter to create a stand-alone executable

5. Creating Windows Executable

6. Real DOS-Program created with Microsoft FORTRAN Compiler 4.0 (Windows NT)

7. Compilers Windows NT or Cross Compiler SunSolaris2.5/Windows NT Fortran77

8. Newbie Question--How do I create an executable program from VW

9. Need help on creating Executables in Visual Smalltalk Win32 3.0

10. Creating an executable

11. How to create an executable file

12. creating executable files