My WWW pointers (correct this time)
Author Message
 My WWW pointers (correct this time)

Hi:

  I looked at my WWW access log and noticed several folks tried to
access a non-existing file ~skulski/compilers.htl. I must have
posted a mistaken WWW pointer. I apologise. For your reference,
here are my Oberon-related pointers you may find useful.
All URLs start with a common root

    http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~skulski/

and then:

compilers.html      selected Oberon compilers
Obooks.html         a list of 11 Oberon-related books with ISBNs
bookmarks.html      my full list of bookmarks (Oberon, Linux, travel...)

I am doing my best to keep these files current. Please note I am *not* trying
to beat Guy's page which remains the one and the best of its kind.

Hope you will find my WWW info useful. Comments are welcome.

Wojtek
--

Nuclear Structure Research Lab, Univ. of Rochester
271 East River Rd, Rochester, NY 14627.

Tue, 11 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pointers to Spell checking and correcting Programs on VAX/VMS

2. Which run time Dlls are correct?

3. Forth Book available via FTP(correct this time!)

4. Correct your time, people !

5. Getting Correct Time in PHP

6. How do I keep the correct time?

7. Hopefully correct run-time observation

8. ISO C Binding: Pointer to a pointer of pointers: ***argv

9. Pointers in FORTRAN a waste of time?