Mounting NO partitions from LNO
Author Message
 Mounting NO partitions from LNO

I run Native Oberon with two partitions: SYS and HOME, per the
suggestion
of the NO installation document.  Yesterday I installed Linux Native
Oberon.
It installed with just one hitch - I had to give permissions
   chmod 666 oberon.dsk
instead of the documented chmod 600 oberon.dsk.  Otherwise it installed
flawlessly - thank you Peter.

My question is this.  From within NO I mount HOME using the command
   OFSTools.Mount HOME AosFS SCSI0.0#02 ~
This doesn't work in LNO.  Does anyone know how to mount such a
partition
from within LNO?

Thanks

Al

--
Al Freed
home: 770 Pin Oak Drive  work: Polymers Branch, Materials Division, MS

Gordon Moore's (Intel's chairman, emeritus) second law:
  "Intel giveth and Microsoft taketh away."
  Smithsonian, Vol. 20, No. 10, January 2000, pg. 46.

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help - Partition Table problem - Lost access to extended partition

2. Partition not accessible under DOS due to wrong partition table entry

3. LNO Y2K fix

4. LNO .arc difficulty

5. Problems getting username used to mount network volumes.

6. GetFolderItem from a mounted NFS share in OS X

7. One more Newby / mounted volume from a network

8. Mounting Harddisks!

9. Mounting Volumes in RB?

10. New contact info for Bruce Mount

11. Meade XL200 telescope mount - Labview vi?

12. Meade XL200 Telescope Mount - labview vi?