Component Pascal users' group in Ottawa, Ontario
Author Message
 Component Pascal users' group in Ottawa, Ontario

I have been a user of Component Pascal and Oberon Microsystems' BlackBox

environment for some time now but feel somewhat isolated since I know of
no
one else with similar interests in the Ottawa, Ontario area.

If you are such a person, please let me know and we might somehow get
a users' group started up.

Thanks.

                                                    Lance Schwerdfager

Mon, 05 May 2003 09:07:34 GMT

1. Reminder: Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group meeting Oct 3

2. Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group meeting Oct 3, 2002

3. Reminder: Ottawa Smalltalk User Group meeting June 28

4. Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group Meeting - July 3, 2003

5. Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group meeting

6. Ottawa Smalltalk Users Group Meeting

7. Reminder: Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group Meeting

8. Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group meeting - Feb 3

9. Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group meeting Feb 27

10. Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group meeting

11. PL/1 User Group In Ottawa

12. The Ottawa Region VHDL User Group meeting