Problem with Packages in Plugin Oberon.
Author Message
 Problem with Packages in Plugin Oberon.

The previous version of Oberon system 3 used a deployment program
called "Installer" that worked with *.Arc files.  The new version
Packages doesn't seem to work as well to me.  The problem is that I
can't figure out how to "re-install" with Packages.  With Installer
you could just call install again.  But when I try that with Packages
it stops before doing the installation.  Anyone know how to get around
this?

Mon, 05 Jan 2004 04:33:47 GMT

1. XML For Plugin/Native Oberon

2. Fix for Asteroids in PlugIn Oberon

3. CD-Oberon Oberon 3 Printer Problem

4. TCLSOAP, plugin, http package and fconfigure

5. TCL Plugin - Policy, Packages, ...

6. Can the Tcl Plugin load packages?

7. Tcl package not included after Tcl plugin installation

8. Help Needed for TCL Plugin Browser Package

9. Packages and the TCL-Plugin?

10. HELP! Envy Packaging Problem: Packaging Proxies

11. Problems with DNS package in TCLLIB and the TCLUDP package

12. Oberon V4 Dialogs Package