FPU emulators for the mac?
Author Message
 FPU emulators for the mac?

  I recently downloaded MacOberon and was quite e{*filter*}d about getting
started when, much to my dismay, I found I needed a FPU math co-processor to
run it. They mention in the documentation that there are several FPU
emulators out there. Does anyone know what they are and where I can ftp one?
Email me if you know. Thanx in advance

--

                "No matter where you go, there you are..."
                                Buckaro Banzai

Sun, 22 Oct 1995 15:11:48 GMT

1. Getting FPU emulator for Oberon on Mac ?

2. FPU emulator

3. Product Announcement - APL.68000 Level II for Mac and Power Mac

4. Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO can you help

5. Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed

6. Mac Developers., with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant,Mac OS,OO experience help needed

7. Can a Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed

8. Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO required

9. Can a Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed

10. Can a Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO required

11. Can a Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO help

12. Calling Mac Developers., with C++/smalltalk, Power Plant,Mac OS,OO experience