oberon for shell?
Author Message
 oberon for shell?

hi all,

I'm searching for an oberon who works in a shell..... is this idea
impossible or does it exist?;-)

bye

tux

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 06:41:28 GMT
 oberon for shell?

Quote:
> I'm searching for an oberon who works in a shell..... is this idea
> impossible or does it exist?;-)

Take a look at "Oxford Oberon-2 Compiler" or at o2c at sourceforge.org.
Hope this helps.
cu
Franz-Josef

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:16:30 GMT
 oberon for shell?

Quote:

>hi all,

>I'm searching for an oberon who works in a shell..... is this idea
>impossible or does it exist?;-)

>bye

>tux

There are several.  OOC comes to mind.  There also JACOB (Linux only) as
well as XDS, OFront and Garden's point Oberon.  You can find these
(and other command line Oberon's) at Guy Laden's site.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~guy/Oberon/compilers.html

Guns don't kill people...bullets do
(Pistol {*filter*} exception already noted)

"I suppose that human beings looking at it would say that arms are the most
dangerous things that a dictator, a tyrant needs to fear.  But in fact, no -
it is when people decide they want to be free. Once they have made up their
minds to that, there is nothing that will stop them." -- Desmond Tutu

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:12:07 GMT

1. Scheme Shell: Shell Scripting for the 90's

2. Scheme Shell: Shell Scripting for the 90's

3. Scheme Shell: Shell Scripting for the 90's

4. Scheme Shell: Shell Scripting for the 90's

5. c-shell / bourne-shell / tclsh

6. Scheme Shell: Shell Scripting for the 90's

7. Frage Oberon 3 / Question Oberon 3

8. CD-Oberon - Oberon/F

9. CD-Oberon Oberon 3 Printer Problem

10. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

11. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

12. Native Oberon: Getting DOS based installation out of Oberon-0