Oberon System 3 for SPARC
Author Message
 Oberon System 3 for SPARC

We are pleased to announce the availability of Oberon System 3
for SUN SPARCstations.
It can be downloaded via anonymous internet ftp from:
neptune.inf.ethz.ch:/Oberon/System3/SPARC

Please note that System 3 is not 100% upward compatible to
previous versions of SPARCoberon. System 3 is intended to be an
experimental alternative with better integration of graphical
end-user objects. Oberon V2 will be continued to be supported
by ETH.

Regards, Captain Gadgets.

Sat, 03 Feb 1996 17:23:06 GMT
 Oberon System 3 for SPARC

Quote:

>We are pleased to announce the availability of Oberon System 3
>for SUN SPARCstations.
>It can be downloaded via anonymous internet ftp from:
>neptune.inf.ethz.ch:/Oberon/System3/SPARC

Now, if we can just get ETHZ to make SPARCstations available in the public
domain....

Quote:

>Regards, Captain Gadgets.

OberonMan here.  Glad to know your accquaintance, Captian Gadgets!
(I think I should get a sidekick...)

Taylor "OberonMan(tm)" Hutt
Third worst thing to say to a woman: Your sister is prettier than you.

Sat, 03 Feb 1996 19:13:01 GMT

1. Oberon System 3 for SPARC beta-release

2. Speed of Oberon on DOS and SPARC Systems

3. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

4. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

5. Oberon-2 in Native Oberon System 3

6. M2, Oberon, and embedded systems (was Re: m2 / Oberon appendix to 3117)

7. Oberon language without Oberon System

8. M2, Oberon, and embedded systems (was m2 / Oberon appendix to 3117)

9. Oberon system on native file system

10. Sparc Oberon Sources online

11. HELP - Problem with SPARC Oberon

12. Serial Interface & SPARC Oberon