Wirth's Oberon-0 Compiler for Pow!
Author Message
 Wirth's Oberon-0 Compiler for Pow!

Hallo,
If anybody is interested in playing with the Oberon-0 compiler from Niklaus
Wirth's book "Compiler Construction" on the Pow! platform, just let me know and
I'll email you the project files.
All I had to do was write fake modules "Oberon" and "Texts" for Pow! and comment
out some lines in the compiler sources that refer to the ETH Oberon UI.
Best regards,
Koen.

Thu, 04 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running Wirth's Oberon-0 Compiler on Pow! 32bit

2. ANNOUNCE: C++ Version of Wirth's Oberon-O compiler

3. Using Pow! oberon-2 compiler with another program

4. 'Compiler Construction' by Niklaus Wirth

5. POW-C-Oberon

6. Creating Buttons in POW Oberon-2

7. POW! Great for Oberon beginners

8. POW - Programmers Oberon Workbench

9. Oberon Compilers' bug

10. Wirth Compiler Change?

11. pow resource compiler - help!

12. Pow! Compiler and linker interface DLLs