Installation of Native Oberon under Linux
Author Message
 Installation of Native Oberon under Linux

Hi
I have problems with the installation of Oberon under Suse Linux 6.4
I had downloaded all files from the Internet. During the installation,
the installation stops with the remark that it can't open oberon.dsk.
Well the file does'nt exist, only oberon0.dsk What did I do wrong ??
Greetings from Old Germany
Bodo

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Native Oberon: Getting DOS based installation out of Oberon-0

2. Questions about Gadgets programming in Linux Native Oberon 2.3.7

3. Native Oberon System-3 on Linux GGI

4. networking in linux native oberon

5. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

6. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

7. Oberon-2 in Native Oberon System 3

8. POLL: Interest in PC Oberon (Native Oberon)

9. SOFTWARE: Native XDS-x86 v2.20 (Modula-2/Oberon-2 compiler)

10. USB Zip drive under BlueBottle or Native Oberon?

11. USB Zip drive under BlueBottle or Native Oberon?

12. XML For Plugin/Native Oberon