Help Needed with Oberon, please reply
Author Message
 Help Needed with Oberon, please reply

I am a begginner programmer who is very intrigued by the Oberon
environment. I hate C and the slow (bloated) code it produces. According to
Byte, the minimalist approach taken by this little albeit powerful
language, is wonderful. I have Oberon already, but I find the documentation
mystifying, could anyone tell me where can I get good documentation? E-mail
would be appreciated (I'll post a summary)

--Thanks--

Sun, 15 Oct 1995 03:37:51 GMT

1. Help: Newbie FORTRAN I/O question (ELF90) - e-mail reply please

2. !!!Please,please reply

3. Browse Problems I'need Help -Reply

4. REXX help needed on automatic reboot of OS2 server -Reply

5. Help, need a quick reply...

6. please, please, please, please, help

7. UV4: Oberon V4 maintainers, please help me

8. Help please with Oberon?

10. Please Help - NetTools Help File needed

11. Help !!!, Need a Clarion RDD, Please help

12. i need help to modify my cobol program can someone help soon please