pOt compiler.
Author Message
 pOt compiler.

Does anyone know where the real ftp site for the
pOt compiler from David Tolpin is. I used the ftp
site from "The Oberon Reference Site" but this
doesn't work. I've also emailed David Tolpin but
have received no reply. Any help would be most
appreciated.

--

Ray Cheung

Fri, 03 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 pOt compiler.

Many thanks to those who replied to my post. I've
obtained a copy of pOt now. Also, Guy Laden tells
me that he's put a local copy of pOt on his compilers
page:

    http://www.math.tau.ac.il/~guy/Oberon/compilers.html

So no one else should have any trouble from now on.

Thanks

Ray

Quote:

> Does anyone know where the real ftp site for the
> pOt compiler from David Tolpin is. I used the ftp
> site from "The Oberon Reference Site" but this
> doesn't work. I've also emailed David Tolpin but
> have received no reply. Any help would be most
> appreciated.

> --

> Ray Cheung

Sat, 04 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 pOt compiler.

You can find the following files at:

http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~mcintosh/Oberon/pot/

Name                   Last modified     Size  Description

pOt.SPARC.tar          27-Feb-95 19:53   112K
pOt_Coco.Readme.txt    27-Feb-95 19:54     6K
pOt_Coco.Sources.tar   27-Feb-95 19:53     1M
src/                   11-Oct-94 14:06      -

I hope this is of some use to you.
Regards,
Chris Burrows.

--

'Home or Away' The Sports League Scheduler for Windows.
'Cricked' The player editor for EA Cricket 96.

Quote:
> Does anyone know where the real ftp site for the
> pOt compiler from David Tolpin is. I used the ftp

Sun, 05 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. One more into the pot...

2. Pot and Kettle

3. .. Put on the pot said greedy gut..

4. James A Robertson (jamesr@parcplace.com) on pot ?

5. How can I change color of the pots on the graph

6. pOt (was o2c) mirrored

7. POT?

8. Drawing a 'pot' shape

9. Jack-pot

10. Newbie (read: pot. stupid) question on objects/namespaces

11. Pot::DeepClone

12. Compiler warning suggestion, Smalltalk compiler in 5.0?