Gardens-Point Component-Pascal, any experiences?
Author Message
 Gardens-Point Component-Pascal, any experiences?

Hi everybody,

i just downloaded the Gardens-Point CP Compiler from the QUT.
Is there anybody out there having experiences on using it?
Especially:
- Preferred Editor
- integration into an IDE
- tools to make life easier?

Currently my main IDE is the BlackBox of Oberon microsystems.
Most of the projects are Web-Applications, which use
our Web-Server Framework, thus we only have loose connection to
the underlying sytem, mainly Files, TCP/IP, ODBC.

One possible goal would be arranging our modules so that
the applications can compile both under BlackBox and GPCP.

Anyone out there having such cross-platform experiences?

And a last question:
Anybody interested in this topic anyway?
If yes i will publish information about my progress.

Werner Braun

--
O3 Software GmbH & Co. KG * Eichkamp 1 * D-24217 Sch?nberg
http://www.*-*-*.com/ * Telefon: 04344 41417-2

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:46:24 GMT
 Gardens-Point Component-Pascal, any experiences?

Quote:
> Hi everybody,

> i just downloaded the Gardens-Point CP Compiler from the QUT.

<snip>
<snip>

Quote:
> And a last question:
> Anybody interested in this topic anyway?
> If yes i will publish information about my progress.

> Werner Braun

> --
> O3 Software GmbH & Co. KG * Eichkamp 1 * D-24217 Sch?nberg
> http://www.o3-software.de * Telefon: 04344 41417-2

I'm interested in your progress,

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.cfbsoftware.com

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:15:47 GMT
 Gardens-Point Component-Pascal, any experiences?

Quote:
> Hi everybody,

> i just downloaded the Gardens-Point CP Compiler from the QUT.
> Is there anybody out there having experiences on using it?
> Especially:
> - Preferred Editor
> - integration into an IDE
> - tools to make life easier?

A version of gpcp integrated into Visual Studio .NET is now available for
beta-release:

http://www.citi.qut.edu.au/research/plas/projects/cp_files/cpdownload...

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.cfbsoftware.com

Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:13:30 GMT

1. Garden Point Component Pascal IMPORT

2. Garden Points Component Pascal

3. BlackBox / Component Pascal - Compound Components

4. Garden Point

5. Gardens Point Modula 2

6. Gardens Point - where are they?

7. help garden point's m2 won't install under winNT

8. Gardens Point Modula

9. Gardens Point Modula 2 PC Compiler

10. Gardens Point Modula-2 for OS/2

11. HELP: Gardens Point on 486