Oberon and Linux
Author Message
 Oberon and Linux

Does anyone know, and would you please point me there, on how to call
libc and Linux programs from within Oberon?

regards
guran

Wed, 24 Dec 2003 01:27:48 GMT
 Oberon and Linux

Quote:

> Does anyone know, and would you please point me there, on how to call
> libc and Linux programs from within Oberon?

> regards
> guran

Which Oberon?

Thu, 25 Dec 2003 19:45:12 GMT
 Oberon and Linux
Hallo!

Quote:
> Does anyone know, and would you please point me there, on how to call
> libc and Linux programs from within Oberon?

There are several ways to use Oberon under Linux there are
implementations of the oberon system and standalone compilers.

If you use oo2c (one standalone compiler) you can make use of
special modules that allow you define oberon version of C calls
or even implement full featured oberon modules (including class)
using C. Lookup the documentatzion and example codes for detail.

Other compilers/system likely have ways to access the underlying OS.
Please name your enviroment to get a detailed answer.

--
Gru?...
       Tim.

Thu, 25 Dec 2003 19:42:06 GMT

1. oberon for linux 2.3.6h

2. Keyboard Halt in Oberon for Linux

3. Symbol files in Oberon for Linux

4. Backspace and cursos keys not working in oberon for linux

5. Sokoban in Oberon for Linux

6. Oberon for Linux

7. Installation of Native Oberon under Linux

8. Oberon for Linux?

9. Oberon V4 Linux release

10. Oberon V4 Linux new release

11. Oberon V4 Linux Linz Bug List