Search for Oberon/F
Author Message
 Search for Oberon/F

I found only two adresses for Oberon/F for MS-DOS

None of them answered to my request. Are there any other addresses around?

Thanks in advance.

Frank

Sat, 17 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Search for Oberon/F

Quote:

> I found only two adresses for Oberon/F for MS-DOS

> None of them answered to my request. Are there any other addresses around?

> Thanks in advance.

> Frank

Try

If I remember correctly that is "oberon microsystems" email

Chad

-------------------- Live Free or Die ! ---------------------------
Chad Leigh               | When Guns are Outlawed, Criminals Win!
Pengar Enterprises, Inc. -- Home of   The Electronic GunShop (sm)

http://www.xmission.com/~chad/egs/egs.html  (or /egs_text.html)

Mon, 19 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Search for Oberon/F

got your message.
Replied, but mail bounced (user unknown).
But we don't offer Oberon/F anyway.

Also, in your request you did not even mention Oberon/F.

So far,
Guenter

Quote:

--
ModulaWare, La Chanenche, F-04340 Meolans-Revel (France)
Tel/Fax: +33 92.81.30.99

Thu, 22 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oberon-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

2. in search of an Oberon to PHP translator

3. Search a good german Oberon Tutorial/Book

4. search oberon utilities

5. search for oberon modules for computing triathlon results

6. search for literature, which compare Oberon with other , computer-languages

7. search for literature, which compare Oberon with other computer-languages

8. Searching for attributed grammer for Oberon

9. searching for C-include to Oberon/Modula converter

10. Frage Oberon 3 / Question Oberon 3

11. CD-Oberon - Oberon/F

12. CD-Oberon Oberon 3 Printer Problem