brand of 3-button mouse for Mac Oberon
Author Message
 brand of 3-button mouse for Mac Oberon

I decided to get a 3-button mouse for MacOberon.
However, the Animas mouse which I got can do key sequences
but will not emulate keyboard buttons properly.

So, can anyone using a 3-button mouse with MacOberon
please tell me what brand they are using.

I would be most grateful.

--tim

 / Computer Science Department, Monash Uni (Clayton), Australia \
|________________________________________________________________|

Sat, 18 May 1996 17:24:58 GMT
 brand of 3-button mouse for Mac Oberon

Quote:

> I decided to get a 3-button mouse for MacOberon.
> However, the Animas mouse which I got can do key sequences
> but will not emulate keyboard buttons properly.

> So, can anyone using a 3-button mouse with MacOberon
> please tell me what brand they are using.

My Logitech MouseMan works great.  It comes with a control panel that
lets me define global bindings for all three buttons, as well as
application-to-application bindings.  I believe MacOberon wants left to
be click, middle to be control, and right to be option.

Quote:
> I would be most grateful.

No problem!

Quote:
> --tim
> --
>      --------------------------------------------------------

>  / Computer Science Department, Monash Uni (Clayton), Australia \
> |________________________________________________________________|

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean that no one's out to
get you...

Sun, 19 May 1996 00:21:25 GMT

1. left mouse button = right mouse button

2. Why 3 button mice in Oberon?

3. Why 3 button mice in Oberon?

4. 2nd mouse button on Mac

5. Mouse buttons in Mac Tcl/Tk

6. Brand New Oberon for Windows

7. detecting mouse motion at mouse button release

8. leftmouse button is right mouse button ???

9. Oberon-2 modules for MAC Oberon 4.0.4

10. Oberon on Mac Power Mac

11. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

12. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...