Using Oberon on X11 PC's
Author Message
 Using Oberon on X11 PC's

Is there anyone using PowerOberon, SparcOberon etc
through an X11 display server on a PC ? We have tried
numerous combinations of ethernet cards, TCP/IP configurations,
and PC based X11 display server packages on a 486 but have found
that the typing performance in Oberon to be inadequate
for programming. Incredibly, we have found that our 186-based
( yes, that was 186 ) X-station works well.

Any ideas ?

Whitney

Sun, 02 Jun 1996 11:40:57 GMT

1. Oberon Support for dual Pentium II pc's

2. Networking PC's with Oberon

3. Oberon-System for INtel PC's

4. Oberon for PC/MS-DOS (cont'd.)

5. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

6. POLL: Interest in PC Oberon (Native Oberon)

7. Using DLL's in Oberon

8. Oberon fonts for regular X11?

9. Query re fonts and X11 and feedback from Oberon

10. X11 version of SPARC Oberon

11. X11 version of SPARC Oberon

12. Using two PC's in parallel