What happened to OOC page?
Author Message
 What happened to OOC page?

Hi:

  any idea what happened to the OOC homepage? It disappeared from the
following location:
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~oberon1/ooc/ooc_home.html

Wojtek

--

Nuclear Structure Research Lab, Univ. of Rochester
271 East River Rd, Rochester, NY 14627.

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 What happened to OOC page?

Wojtek> any idea what happened to the OOC homepage? It disappeared from the
Wojtek> following location:
Wojtek> http://cognac.informatik.uni-kl.de/~oberon1/ooc/ooc_home.html

As a matter of fact, I was looking for (and found) it last night. The new
URL is: http://www.uni-kl.de/OOC/

Mark

Real-Time Systems Laboratory
--

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 What happened to OOC page?

Quote:
> Wojtek> any idea what happened to the OOC homepage? It disappeared from the
> Wojtek> following location:
> Wojtek> http://cognac.informatik.uni-kl.de/~oberon1/ooc/ooc_home.html

> As a matter of fact, I was looking for (and found) it last night. The new
> URL is: http://www.uni-kl.de/OOC/

Thank you. May I suggest that if a change like this is made, the old page
location is retained and displays a new URL information? Otherwise people
get confused. After all, the World Wide Web is a web of information
and pointers pointing to one another. As an example, I have embedded
OOC URLs in my own information pages, hoping that whoever comes to my site
looking for Oberon compiler info, will get directed to proper places.

Wojtek

--

Nuclear Structure Research Lab, Univ. of Rochester
271 East River Rd, Rochester, NY 14627.
phone (716) 275 2524  fax (716) 473 5384
World Wide Web: http://nuchem.nsrl.rochester.edu/~skulski

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 What happened to OOC page?

Quote:

>  any idea what happened to the OOC homepage? It disappeared from the
>following location:
>http://cognac.informatik.uni-kl.de/~oberon1/ooc/ooc_home.html

It moved to http://www.uni-kl.de/OOC/

Quote:
>Wojtek

-----

Note: Please reply by email as my newsserver drops 9 out of 10 postings

Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 What happened to OOC page?

Quote:
> > As a matter of fact, I was looking for (and found) it last night. The new
> > URL is: http://www.uni-kl.de/OOC/
> Thank you. May I suggest that if a change like this is made, the old page
> location is retained and displays a new URL information?

If we only could... Our accounts on "cognac" were removed without
our knowledge, but we had a migration to the new location in mind
before that.

Sorry for now...

So long,
  Juergen Zimmermann

Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. What happened to Guy Laden Oberon pages?

2. OOC

3. XML Library 3.0 for OOC

4. Where is OOC?

5. OOC Homepage

6. OOC Library - A legal loophole!

7. OOC Library should be LGPL

8. Does OOC on Win32 use Mingw32?

9. OOC

10. TclX.n man pages (and pages and pages....)

11. Page of pages in a report (CW5).

12. Special Page header on first Page