Project Hostess
Author Message
 Project Hostess

Dear Oberon Community,

The Project Hostess is born. Goal of this project is
to provide a set of conformance tests for Oberon Compilers
and Language Processors.

We hope this test suite will be useful to those developing
and maintaining Oberon Compilers. This project addresses the
language only, it is implementation and system independent.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Greetings,
  Patrik Reali
  Michael van Acken

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:40:36 GMT

1. fun project/ help me verify my graphics project!

2. Project Manager for Server based DBMS projects - World Wide

3. Interesting Project (And an Excellent Project for Promoting Eiffel)

4. Project: Free OS and Other Projects Continued

5. Project Lead (Modernization Project)

6. Seeking Minimal Python Project Name (was: [pypy-dev] Re: [ann] MinimalPython project)

7. The ELJ Project announces ELJ 0.4; Open Source Projects for Eiffel

8. The ELJ Project announces the release of ELJ 0.3; Open source Projects and API Bindings for Eiffel

9. Adding a "Project Types" layer to a project