C to Oberon translator
Author Message
 C to Oberon translator

Hello

I am searching for a C to Oberon translater and
would appreciate it a lot if anyone can tell me
where I can find such a piece of software.

Jaco Loubser

Fri, 19 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 C to Oberon translator

Try Mess at: http://www.statlab.uni-heidelberg.de/projects/oberon/util/

there is a V4 and a S3 version. It is rumored to assist the
translation process from C/fortran to Oberon. Actually I did
not use it (I'm coming from M2).
--
    Bernhard Treutwein    Tel. +49-89-5996-642, Fax -615
    Institut fuer Medizinische Psychologie, LMU-Muenchen.

    --------------------------------
    C is its own virus

Fri, 19 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

2. in search of an Oberon to PHP translator

3. CORBA IDL-to-Oberon translator

4. Modula to Oberon translator updated

5. C to Oberon Translator

6. C to Oberon translator

7. Oberon <--> Java translators

8. Oberon-to-C translator (once more)...

9. Oberon-to-C translator

10. Oberon - to - C translator

11. C/C++ <0> Oberon-2 translators

12. Modula-2 to Oberon / Component Pascal Translator