Unknown host
Author Message
 Unknown host

What is the numeric address for "oberon.Meakins.McGill.CA"?

Our DNS doesn't know it and I can't find any system that does!

I am assuming that oberon.Meakins.McGill.CA is an oberon archive site.

Thanks for the help!

BOB

Sat, 01 Jun 1996 13:41:39 GMT
 Unknown host

: What is the numeric address for "oberon.Meakins.McGill.CA"?

        132.206.169.3

The machine has been renamed galileo.Meakins.McGill.CA

It is an oberon archive site.

Whitney

Sat, 01 Jun 1996 21:05:18 GMT

1. Unknown host

2. mime::sendmessage from unknown host

3. Unknown host cvs.scriptics.com???

4. Returned mail: Host unknown

5. Returned mail: Host unknown

6. Reading unknown number of lines in unknown number of files

7. PHP Web Hosting Shop - Find Your Web Hosting

8. Python-Hosting.com: new Hosting Provider specialized in Python

9. unknown command :)1

10. Help with an "unknown" APL2 symbol

11. DIAG unknown OP

12. Serialization (was Re: DIAG unknown OP)