MacOberon and Mac fonts (with special names)...
Author Message
 MacOberon and Mac fonts (with special names)...

Hi,
MacOberon 4.115 seems to like Edit.ChangeFont with
Times or Palatino or Geneva
but anything with a space in its name does not work?!
New Century Schlbk
New York
Janson Text Roman
Honmincho-M (a japanese TrueType font -- 2 byte per char)

the last (trying to use Oberon with Japanese 16bit chars
brought up the problem)
Any ideas?

Any help in the new version (which might appear any day now ;-) ?

\thanks4help Lothar

Fri, 19 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 MacOberon and Mac fonts (with special names)...
I am afraid that in the current version of Edit, font names need to be
Oberon Names, as defined by the scanner. I have changed the sources of
Edit now to accept also String. The changed module can be obtained from me
upon request, and will appear in the next release.

Michael Franz

Tue, 23 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. RFC: Accessing special font characters in 8-bit fonts

2. help PostScript Fonts for MacOberon

3. Special font in program on CD

4. Special Fonts in a Text widget

5. special names

6. using a file as sysin in special name?

7. SPECIAL-NAMES/Y2K

8. Listing files with special names

9. Special method names in C extension

10. special function name for ord(c) ???

11. tree node names and special chars

12. APL fonts found for Mac