Latest Oberon2 for win98 environment?
Author Message
 Latest Oberon2 for win98 environment?

In class my professor used a build from august (I'm not sure whether or not
it was a beta) but I don't seem to find it, does anyone know where I can get
my hands on it?

Tue, 18 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Latest Oberon2 for win98 environment?

Quote:

> In class my professor used a build from august (I'm not sure whether or not
> it was a beta) but I don't seem to find it, does anyone know where I can get
> my hands on it?

There are a number of different Oberons out there.  For Windows, there are two systems derived from the original Oberon System: the older V4, maintained at the University of Linz and the newer System-3, developed at ETH.  There also exist two development environments that use the windows user interface: POW (Programmer's Oberon Workbench) and BlackBox Component Builder (formerly Oberon/F).

It's impossible for me to know which version you are using, without a description.  You may be able to figure it out yourself if you go browse around http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/

-- ben

Tue, 18 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Latest Oberon2 for win98 environment?
It was the ETH-Oberon I was looking for, but I found it already.
Thanks anyway !

Thu, 20 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Latest Oberon2 for win98 environment?
altijd interessant willen doen, he... :-D

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP!! Win98 Environment Problem

2. Latest 1.6.7 release works, but latest 1.7.2 doesn't

3. modula2 and Oberon2

4. Difference between Ada95 and Oberon2

5. Oberon2 Compiler Like LCC

6. Oberon2 compiler for Windows98/ME